directagentsapps.com – Hello friends! Do you like making Minecraft animations? If so, surely you already know about Mine-imator, a 3D animation software that allows us to create animations, images, and videos with the Minecraft theme. This software is very easy to use and has many interesting features. So, how do I upgrade with Mine-imator code? And what are the new features offered by Mine-imator? In this article, I will explain all these things in a complete and easy to understand. Let’s take a look!
Mine-Imator Code Pro 2023
Actually, Mine-Imator Pro can be obtained for free by generating pro code. However, for those who don’t want to be complicated and have downloaded, you can immediately use this Mine-Imator Code:
Mine-Imator Code Pro: CPOYLVU7
Why Upgrade to Mine-Imator Pro?
Did you know that Mine-imator has two versions, namely Trial and Full? The Trial version is a free version that we can download from the official website of Mine-imator. However, this version has some limitations, such as the presence of a watermark on the export results and cannot change the screen size.
To get rid of those limitations, we need to upgrade to the Full version by using code that we can get from the Mine-imator website as well. By upgrading to the Full version, we can export animations without watermarks and change the screen size as desired.
To export movies and images without watermark, you must upgrade Mine-imator from Trial to Full. This is done using a key that can be received using the code above.
Before upgrading, you have the option to donate to a Mine-imator project. Your donation will directly help fund the web hosting of the Mine-imator site and forum, as well as subsequent projects. Any contribution, big or small, is greatly appreciated!
What is a Mine-imator?
Now that you have the Mine-imator code, let’s get to know what Mine-imator is. As I mentioned earlier, Mine-imator is a 3D animation software developed by David Norgren since 2012.
Mine-imator allows us to design and animate Minecraft characters and objects easily. We can create custom backgrounds using maps or schematics from Minecraft or from other websites. We can also add effects and music into our animation to make it livelier.
Mine-imator has a simple and intuitive interface. We can preview the animation on the main screen and set the keyframe in the timeline at the bottom of the screen. We can also access various tools and features in the menu bar at the top of the screen.
Features of Mine-Imator Features
Some of the tools and features available in Mine-imator include:
- Library: a place to store frequently used characters and objects
- Import: function to import folders or schematic from Minecraft or other websites
- Camera: a tool to adjust the camera angle of view
- Timeline: a place to set the animated keyframe
- Workspace: a place to place characters and objects in the background
- Tools: various tools such as move tool, rotate tool, scale tool etc.
- Effects: various effects such as sunlight, fog, particles etc.
- Sounds: function to add sounds or music into animations
Mine-imator can be downloaded for free from its official website mineimator.com.
Minimum Mine-Imator Specifications
Mine-Imator is compatible with Windows (7/8/10) and Mac OS (10.9+) operating systems. But before downloading it, make sure your computer meets the following minimum system requirements:
- CPU: Intel Pentium D or AMD Athlon 64 (K8) 2.6 GHz
- RAM: 2 GB
- GPU (Integrated): Intel HD Graphics or AMD/ATI Radeon HD Graphics with OpenGL 2.1
- GPU (Discrete): Nvidia GeForce 9600 GT or AMD Radeon HD 2400 with OpenGL 3.1
- HDD: At least 200MB for Game Core and Other Files
If you have downloaded the software, you just run the installation file (.exe) or extract the archive file (.zip) then follow the installation instructions.