Hello there, book lover! Are you an avid reader who wants to keep up with your favorite books, but finds it hard to squeeze in the time to sit down and read? Or maybe you simply prefer to listen to your books on the go? Whatever the case may be, Audible, an Amazon-owned platform, is one of the best places to find and listen to audiobooks. However, before you can start listening, you have to first purchase Audible credits. In this article, we’ll walk you through the steps on how to buy credits on Audible with ease.
How to Buy Credits on Audible
Understanding the Audible Credit System
Before diving into buying credits on Audible, it’s important to understand how the credit system works. Audible credits are used to purchase audiobooks on the platform, with one credit equaling one audiobook. The cost of a credit varies depending on your subscription plan. For example, with a Gold Monthly subscription plan, one credit costs $14.95. However, with a Platinum Monthly subscription plan, one credit costs $22.95 but includes an additional audiobook credit each month.
It’s important to note that Audible also offers non-credit purchasing options for audiobooks. These options include purchasing individual audiobooks at full price or signing up for an all-access plan which allows unlimited listening to select audiobooks.
Buying credits has its own benefits compared to paying per audiobook. For frequent audiobook listeners, buying credits can result in significant savings. For example, with a Gold Monthly subscription plan, each audiobook credit costs $14.95, while the retail price for most audiobooks on Audible is much higher. Additionally, buying credits allows for flexibility in audiobook purchasing.
Accessing Audible Credit Purchasing Options
To buy credits on Audible, the first step is to log in to your existing account or create a new account. If you don’t already have an Audible account, it’s easy and free to sign up. Once logged in, navigate to the “Account Details” page. This can be found by hovering over the account name in the top right corner of your screen, then selecting “Account Details” from the dropdown menu.
From the “Account Details” page, select the “Purchase Credits” button. This will take you to the credit purchase page. From there, select the credit package that best fits your audiobook needs. Audible offers various credit packages, each with its own benefits and costs. It’s important to choose the package that is right for you and your audiobook listening habits.
Choosing the Right Credit Package
Choosing the right credit package on Audible depends on a few factors. First, consider how often you listen to audiobooks. If you listen frequently, a larger credit package with more credits may be more cost-effective. If you only listen occasionally, a smaller credit package may be the better option.
Next, consider what types of books you listen to. If you primarily listen to longer books, such as epics or series, a larger credit package may make more sense. If you prefer shorter audiobooks, a smaller package may suffice.
Finally, consider how often you may want to pause or cancel your Audible subscription. If you don’t plan on pausing or canceling, a larger package may be the better value. However, if you plan on occasionally pausing or canceling your subscription, a smaller credit package may be more suitable.
Overall, buying credits on Audible is a flexible and cost-effective way to purchase audiobooks for avid listeners. Understanding the credit system, accessing the purchasing options, and choosing the right credit package can help maximize the benefits of Audible’s credit system.
Resetting your thermostat can help if you’re having problems.
Redeeming Your Audible Credits
Browsing Audiobooks and Adding to Cart
Before you can redeem your Audible credits, you need to first select an audiobook to purchase. Browsing the Audible library is easy and you can explore new releases, bestsellers, and more. Here’s how to browse and add books to your cart:
- Log into your Audible account and navigate to the homepage.
- Browse the categories, featured lists, or search by title, author, or narrator.
- Click on a book cover to read the summary, listen to a sample, and see reviews from other listeners.
- Click on the “Add to Cart” button if you decide to proceed with the purchase.
- If you’re an Audible member, make sure to select “1 Credit” as the payment option at checkout to use your credit instead of purchasing the audiobook at full price.
Applying Audible Credits at Checkout
Once you’ve added the audiobook to your cart, it’s time to redeem your Audible credit. Here’s how:
- Navigate to your cart by clicking on the shopping cart icon in the top right corner of the screen.
- Select the payment option “1 Credit” if it’s not already selected.
- Click on the “Checkout” button to complete your purchase.
- The audiobook will be added to your Audible library and you can start listening right away.
- You can view your remaining credits on the Account Details page of your Audible account.
- If you run out of credits, you can purchase additional credits at any time by going to your Account Details page.
Enjoying Your Audiobook with Audible
Now that you’ve learned how to redeem your Audible credit and purchase an audiobook, it’s time to sit back, relax, and enjoy your listening experience. Here are some tips for getting the most out of your Audible account:
- Download the Audible app on your smartphone, tablet, or other compatible device to access your audiobook library on the go.
- If you own a Kindle device, you can also access your audiobooks on your Kindle using the Audible integration.
- Adjust the narration speed to your liking using the Audible app. You can speed up the narration for faster listening or slow it down for easier comprehension.
- Set a sleep timer using the Audible app so that your audiobook automatically stops playing after a certain period of time, in case you fall asleep.
- Use Whispersync technology to seamlessly switch between reading and listening if you also own the ebook version of the audiobook.
- Take advantage of Audible’s exclusive member benefits, such as free audiobooks, discounts on additional credits, and access to premium podcasts.
Clearing cache on your Firestick can help improve performance and fix bugs.
Recommended Video About : How to Buy Credits on Audible